Learn from the experts
Lectures & demonstrations
Workshops, clinics, & critiques
Exhibitions & field trips
Picnic & holiday dinner
Raffles & auctions
We strive for the advancement, appreciation, and education of bonsai. Members have the opportunity to work with each other and with John Romano, who will act as our club teacher and will be available for workshops and other presentations. Other bonsai professionals are invited regularly for workshops, demonstrations, and outings.
Membership is open to everyone with an interest in pursuing the art of bonsai and related horticulture. All skill levels are welcome to join.
Most meetings are held conveniently at New England Bonsai Gardens, one of the nations largest, most beautiful and comprehensive bonsai nurseries, where you can find a wide variety of trees, tools, and supplies for sale as well a helpful advice from the dedicated and knowledgeable staff.
- Raffles are held at most meetings for donated bonsai materials and supplies to help raise funds for club activities; please consider bringing items to donate or purchasing raffle tickets
- Auctions offers a chance for members to trade, sell, and buy plants and related materials and will held offsite at our summer picnic (Jul) and holiday party (Dec)
Membership dues help the group pay for expenses, workshops, and activities such as our annual show.
- Anyone is welcomed to attend our meetings before deciding to join
- Dues are $40 for an individual and $50 for a family; paid annually beginning in February
- Please bring cash or check to a meeting